The Breakfast Club Review

"Screws fall out all the time. The world's an imperfect place." Such a great quote! This post is all about the review I wrote for my Kinetic Aesthetics class. In the beginning we started off my watching movies and writing a small review about them as we read the chapters to help us understand and prepare us to write our own review of our favorite movie. Now, choosing a favorite movie was a hard choice for me, I had it narrowed down to three: The Breakfast Club, The Lost Boys, and 21 Jump Street. I have a lot of favorite movies and love all three of them, but The Breakfast Ultimately won. I have seen this movie countless times and each time I watch it I laugh even harder than the last. I love this movie so much that I can quote it from beginning to end! You can read it here


Comments

Popular Posts