Ladybug Animation

For my photography, I'm going to show the scans of my index cards I used to create my animation. I first began using index cards as a flip board to understand how it was going to look like when I animated it. I drew on my index cards using a pencil, pressing lightly as I drew. Next, I scanned my index cards onto the computer and making the outline a little darker and then opened them up in Adobe Photoshop. Once I opened them in Photoshop, I then erased the backgrounds from them and created a black and white outline by using the black paintbrush tool to outline it, making a new layer for each part of the ladybug. When this was done, I created a black and white video from my outline. After the black and white outlines, I then outlined it with the colors from the color scheme that I decided on. By outlining it first with the color I was going to use and then using the paint bucket tool, to fill in the rest of the outline, making a new layer each time. Then I put it into Adobe Premiere to make a video. Following that outline and video, I found sound and sound effects to add to my final video for the sound. 

The first scan shows the original concept on index cards. The ladybug is flying around here. 



The second scan (which is really the fourth scan) shows the ladybug flying back down to the ground, toward the pile of chewed up gum. 









Comments

Popular Posts