Prototype of "Happiness Is" Site

For this project I had the choice to either do a case study or create a web site of my own, which is what I decided to do. First, I started off with looking at websites I thought of doing a case study for and then I decided at the last minute to create my own. I figured that I would make one about happiness. I ultimately decided to make one about the different things that make me happy, which is why I titled it "Happiness Is." The first step of the process was to create lo - fi prototypes which I did on index cards (check out the photography post to see my prototypes) then the high - fi prototypes using an iPhone template, which I first built in Adobe Photoshop, then I went on Invision and made them clickable. Next, I built all of my other pages in Photoshop, and after this I put them into Adobe Dreamweaver. In Dreamweaver, I was able to link everything just like a real website with the coding and everything. Since this was a project for class, I chose not to make it live. The pages I'll show photos of are the Landing, Home, Contact, and About pages. 

Comments

Popular Posts