Sunset Photo

I happened to be at the right place at the right time for this photo, literally! Initially, I had planned on going to see fireworks and take some photos of them to experiment with and get more photos of different subjects. On the drive to Lowe's which was where everyone went to go see the fireworks they were shooting them off across town, I was looking out of the window on the passenger's side and out of the corner of my eye happened to see the sunset. At first, the sunset wasn't as bright, but as we kept driving I was able to capture the photograph at the perfect time. This photograph is definitely one of my all time favorite ones I've taken. What really draws me to the photo is the bright colors, especially the pink! Pink is one of my favorite colors and I also love bright colors so this is perfect for me. 

Comments

Popular Posts