"The Competition" Script

Hello and welcome! Today, I'm going to talk about Scriptwriting.  During my Scriptwriting class, I  was able to create my own script for either a thirty minute show or an hour long script for a show, which was what I decided to do even though my script is a little bit longer than a typical hour long sow script would be, lol. I was able to write  my script in Traditional Hollywood Style. I first started off with script development which included a logline and characters. When I created my logline, and characters, I began with the main character and built off of that to create the secondary characters.  Once I was done with those steps I then began working on a title and my outline for my script. At first, it seems a little hard to write a script, but trust me it gets easier after the first few steps! 

Comments

Popular Posts