About Me

Hello! My name is Vanessa Roma and I'm a second year Digital Media Design student at CCBC. As you look around my portfolio, you'll see work from some of my classes including: Digital Imaging, Digital Photography, Digital Video, Digital Video, Scriptwriting, Animation, Web Design, and some other pieces of work too. Some of my favorite activities to do when I'm not working or in class are photography, shopping, reading, going to the movies, and hanging out with my friends and family. My goal is to get a job in the digital design industry such as a digital designer, photographer, videographer, or editor. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.


About Me
Contact 
vanessaroma18@gmail.com
Instagram: @vnessaworld

Education
Community College of Beaver County (CCBC) 2015 -2017

Skills
Adobe Photoshop
Lightroom
Premiere
Illustrator
Word 
PowerPoint
Excel 
I am a quick learner, work well and am willing to help others when needed. 

Activities/Clubs
Student Scholar 2015 - 2017
Phi Theta Kappa 2016 - 2017 
Visual Arts Club 2016 - 2017 




Comments

Popular Posts