Urban Dream Designs Logo

Urban Dream Designs - where all your digital dreams come true! Today's post is going to be about the logo designs I did for my Media Design Entrepreneurship class. I had to create a business and a logo for it. My mock - up business is Urban Dream Designs which specializes in Digital Paint Portraits, Logo Designs, and Senior Portraits. Here is the link to the mock - up business plan site. 

Below are some photos of the logo in different phases. 

The first photo below is the original prototype of the logo. I decided on a cloud like thought bubble because when I hear dream I think of clouds. The buildings in it represent the business. The reason why I chose blues and grays for the logo is because those are the colors I think of when I hear dream or see the sky. To create these logos I used Adobe Illustrator. 

The first logo features blue and gray in it.   

The second photo of the two logos shows them in blue. The top version and the bottom version which is just the invert of the top. 

The third photos has two different shades of gray in it because it's a two color study. The bottom logo is the invert of the top logo. 
The fourth photo shows the final logo in black and white. I put it in black and white because I wanted to see what the final logo would look like in basic colors before I put in the actual color scheme I wanted. 
The fifth and final photo is the final logo featuring all four colors, two different blues and different grays.  I then went over the cloud and rounded the edges and put a little bit of a drop shadow on it to make it pop put. Overall, I'm really proud of this project and love how it turned out! 

Comments

Popular Posts